Terms and Conditions End Party
- The end party takes place on the 25th of May 2023 from 19:00 until the 26th of May 2023 at 00:30. These Terms and Conditions are valid during this time period.
- The ticket price for members of V.S.V. Sipke Wynia and S.V. FMC will be €2,50 + €1,- administration fee.
- If the participant is a member of V.S.V. Sipke Wynia and agrees to share their contact information (name, age, email address, phone number, communication language and what year you're planning on graduating) with YER Talent Development, they will be able to attend the End Party for free.
- The ticket price for non-members of V.S.V. Sipke Wynia and S.V. FMC will be €6,- + €1,- administration fee.
- Cancellation with a refund will not be possible.
- The Dutch law is always applicable during the End Party.
- The house rules of V.S.V. Sipke Wynia and S.V. FMC are always applicable during the End Party.
- Every participant must abide by the rules of the organising body of the event as well as those set by the accommodation and the staff working at the venue (i.e. security, 56th board members of V.S.V. Sipke Wynia and 14th board members of S.V. FMC).
- The 56th board members of V.S.V. Sipke Wynia, the 14th board members of S.V. FMC always hold the right, for any reason, to refuse participation to any and all who have registered for the End Party with the reason for denial.
- The participant will be held accountable for damages or losses of property of the accommodation done by the participant.
- Loss or destruction of the participant’s own property is at their own risk.
- V.S.V. Sipke Wynia and her board members, and S.V. FMC and her board members are in no way accountable for any bodily harm of participants caused during this event.
Safety and security
- Possession and/or use of drugs and weapons are strictly forbidden during this event and will lead to the participant’s removal from the event.
- It is not allowed to bring your own food or drinks to the event.
- Smoking or vaping will not be allowed indoors.
- Physical violence is not tolerated and will lead to removal of the participant from the event.
- The participant is not allowed to go outside with their drink, they will have to leave it inside before they leave the building.
- The participant must stay in the room hired for the End Party. They will not be allowed to enter any other rooms in the building.
- It is required to bring a valid ID card (i.e. Dutch driver’s license, ID card, passport, green card) for the ID check at arrival.
Photos and videos
- By agreeing with these Terms and Conditions, the participant agrees that if they are present in a photo and/or video taken by V.S.V. Sipke Wynia or SV FMC, the associations may use these for their own promotion purposes.